skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
LIA - PICTURE - A - DAY
Montag, 10. März 2008
day 29...
I
n life, we come across many different paths. Some are smooth, others are stony! I like how in this picture you can already see the smooth road ahead.
1 Kommentar:
M.
hat gesagt…
wow, look at you ms. photographer! :)
11. März 2008 um 03:10
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Neuerer Post
Älterer Post
Startseite
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Über mich...
Lia
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen
Blog-Archiv
▼
2008
(237)
►
Oktober
(3)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
Juli
(31)
►
Juni
(30)
►
Mai
(31)
►
April
(30)
▼
März
(32)
day 51...
Day 50...
day 49...
Day 48...
day 47...
Day 46...
day 45...
Day 44...
day 43...
Day 42...
day 41...
Day 40...
day 39...
Day 38...
day 37...
Day 36...
day 35...
Day 34...
day 33...
Day 32...
day 31...
Day 30...
day 29...
Day 28...
day 27...
Day 26...
day 25...
Day 24...
day 23...
Day 22...
day 21...
Day 20...
►
Februar
(19)
Quote
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera.
"
Lewis Hine
1 Kommentar:
wow, look at you ms. photographer! :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen