skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
LIA - PICTURE - A - DAY
Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008
day 11...
I
love to observe people and how they walk, act and behave in public. On a sunny winter day you see a lot of different people. These two guys however still have a long afternoon before them...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Neuerer Post
Älterer Post
Startseite
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Über mich...
Lia
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen
Blog-Archiv
▼
2008
(237)
►
Oktober
(3)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
Juli
(31)
►
Juni
(30)
►
Mai
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
März
(32)
▼
Februar
(19)
day 19...
Day 18...
day 17...
Day 16...
day 15...
Day 14...
day 13...
Day 12...
day 11...
Day 10...
day 9...
Day 8...
day 7...
Day 6...
day 5...
Day 4...
day 3...
Day 2...
day 1...
Quote
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera.
"
Lewis Hine
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen